Developing a Career in Sustainability
As a global pandemic rages on it is reshaping economies around the world. The need for sustainable practices is even more urgent. However, with reduced in person interactions and cancellation of events such as job fairs, job search is even more difficult.
Responses to CEP Ottawa survey tells us that one of the most important topics for environmental professionals currently is job search during a pandemic. Hence, CEP Ottawa will focus on that topic for the next few events by introducing a new series: 'Developing a career in sustainability'.
This 4 month series will focus on expert panels, workshops, events to support professionals looking to develop their careers in the environmental sector. CEP Ottawa will also create a dedicated virtual community of environmental/sustainability professionals using online platforms such as discord. Participants who register for the series will have access to the following:
1. Expert panels
2. 4 workshops focused on
Creating an elevator Pitch
3. We will also provide free resume reviews
- Tue, Mar 09Glimpse (link in description)Mar 09, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Glimpse (link in description)
- Tue, Feb 02Online EventFeb 02, 2021, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.Online Event
- Wed, Nov 25Details will be shared with participantsNov 25, 2020, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.Details will be shared with participants
- Tue, Oct 20Details will be shared with participantsOct 20, 2020, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.Details will be shared with participants
- Tue, Sep 29Details will be shared with participantsSep 29, 2020, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.Details will be shared with participants